Thank you for your interest in booking a photoshoot or buying a gift voucher.
I like to keep the sessions very informal and relaxed, so as to capture the true character of your furry friend. Many of the images will be candid (sometimes you won’t even notice I have taken them!) and some will be a bit more staged, depending on the sort of image you would like and how your dog is feeling. Some dogs need a bit of time to get used to me and my camera, others need a chance to calm down after the excitement of meeting a new person. I am happy to work with you and your dog so we all get the most out of the session.
Normally the session will consist of us going on a walk together, while I click away with the camera. If you or your dog have special requirements, however, we can adapt the session accordingly, for example if you have a young puppy or a senior dog, we can have the session in your garden.
I offer three types of photo sessions (DIGITAL, STANDARD and MINI), based on how long the session lasts, whether you prefer print or digital files and how many images you will have to choose from. However, if you require something slightly different (for instance a price to include more prints, if you have several dogs, live further away or would like a studio setting), please contact me and I can send you a quote. All of these options are available to purchase for yourself, or as a gift voucher for someone else.
The following is applicable to all photo sessions:
- pre-session communication (phone, email or messenger) for me to learn a bit more about your dog(s) and any specific requirements/expectations and a chance for you to ask any questions; and of course, to book a date, time and venue
- my travel time to and from the venue plus the actual session time
- processing and editing the resulting images
- your own online gallery, so you can see the images in the comfort of your home and choose the print/digitals included in your booking.
- additional images can be purchased from the website
- sessions to take place within a radius of 25 miles from SP11. Extra mileage will be charged outside these areas, at a rate of £0.30 per mile travelled
Please click on the image below to book a session or buy a gift voucher. I will aim to post the Gift Voucher to you within 48 hours of receiving your order. Please don’t forget to include your address at checkout plus any other instructions.